Thank you Allen for the info!
I made some progress with the integration for Solr and had several
test-runs on SOLR-10912 and SOLR-10783.
I have a WIP script  that can executed on a single issue id so it could
be used for Precommit jenkins jobs. It...
- runs test4tests, notification if no tests were added or updated (comes
- runs "@author" tag check (comes with Yetus)
- runs the subtasks of "validate" ant action (check lucene version, rat,
license check, forbidden apis) for solr and lucene folder, depending on the
- runs tests in the modules that were affected. It is still an open
discussion what should be tested.
1. I am looking forward to getting feedback, input, ideas!
2. If this is something that we want to pursuit, is there someone who could
help me with Jenkins and Jira setup?
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Allen Wittenauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: