BeastIt gives unit tests a chance to duke it out in a fair but difficult
environment. Each test is beasted and then judged. See a link to the full
Number of Tests: 1118
Number Passed: 1082
% Passed: 96.78%
Ran 30 iterations, 5 at a time
Markers (Marked tests have one of these markers)
*** Worst Test - Not Marked (It's your Moby Dick!)
- TestTriggerIntegration 66% half–cracked ''
If you catch that whale, next try
- IndexSizeTriggerTest 46% screwy ''
*** New Test(s) Failing?! Sound the alarm, we may have a cowboy here.
- MathExpressionTest 3% flakey
*** New Failures in Test(s)?! Everything looked so good!
- HdfsSyncSliceTest 3% flakey was 0,0,0,0
- TestCloudConsistency 3% flakey was 0,0,0,0
- TestTolerantUpdateProcessorRandomCloud 3% flakey was 0,0,0,0
- MathExpressionTest 3% flakey was 0
- TestAuthorizationFramework 3% flakey was 0,0,0,0
- TestUtilizeNode 6% flakey was 0,0,0,0
- UninvertDocValuesMergePolicyTest 3% flakey was 0,0,0,0
- TestStressLucene 3% flakey was 0,0,0,0
*** Slowest Test
- CdcrReplicationDistributedZkTest 1568.61 mission-failed '@BadApple
@Nightly ' Can you speed me up?
*** Worst Test - Marked (How long must it suffer the mark?)
- CdcrReplicationDistributedZkTest 112% mission-failed '@BadApple
*** Non Running Tests - Coverage Holes?!
- ChaosMonkeyShardSplitTest '@Ignore '
- TestRankQueryPlugin '@Ignore '
- TestMailEntityProcessor '@Ignore '
Full Reports http://apache-solr.bitballoon.com
(Report maintained by Mark Miller)