Hi All,

I am trying to integrate openNLP-UIMA with Solr.I have installed the pear
package generated by building the opennlp-uima source.
I have analyzed the text files using CAS Visual Debugger by loading the
respective AE and tokens are annotated as expected.

Solrconfig:

 <updateRequestProcessorChain name="uima" >
  <processor
class="org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessorFactory">
    <lst name="uimaConfig">
      <lst name="runtimeParameters">
      </lst>
      <str
name="analysisEngine">D:/solr-6.1.0/server/solr/star/conf/AnalyzerEngineMain.xml</str>
     
      <bool name="ignoreErrors">true</bool>
     
      <lst name="analyzeFields">
        <bool name="merge">false</bool>
        <arr name="fields">
          <str>content</str>
        </arr>
      </lst>
      <lst name="fieldMappings">
         
          <lst name="type">
          <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Sentence</str>
          <lst name="mapping">
            <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
            <str name="field">sentence_mxf</str>
          </lst>
        </lst>  
         <lst name="type">
          <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Money</str>
          <lst name="mapping">
            <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
            <str name="field">money_mxf</str>
          </lst>
        </lst>
        <lst name="type">
          <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Organization</str>
          <lst name="mapping">
            <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
            <str name="field">organization_mxf</str>
          </lst>
        </lst>
        <lst name="type">
          <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Percentage</str>
          <lst name="mapping">
            <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
            <str name="field">percentage_mxf</str>
          </lst>
        </lst>          
        <lst name="type">
          <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Time</str>
          <lst name="mapping">
            <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
            <str name="field">time_mxf</str>
          </lst>
        </lst>  
        <lst name="type">
          <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Person</str>
          <lst name="mapping">
            <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
            <str name="field">person_mxf</str>
          </lst>
        </lst>
        </lst>
    </lst>
  </processor>
  <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory" />
  <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
</updateRequestProcessorChain>

<requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.UpdateRequestHandler">
  <lst name="defaults">
    <str name="update.chain">uima</str>
  </lst>
</requestHandler>

schema:

 <dynamicField name="*_mxf" type="text_general" multiValued="true"
indexed="true" stored="true"/>

When I index the documents and query it,I am getting only
sentence,money,percentage fields for each document but NameFinders like
person,location,date,organization which was extracting as expected in CAS
Visual Debugger is not getting enriched as Solr field for each documents.

AnalyzerEngineMain.xml:

<analysisEngineDescription xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier">
       
<frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>
        <primitive>false</primitive>

        <delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
                <delegateAnalysisEngine key="PEAR">
                        <import
location="file:///D:/solr-6.1.0/server/solr/star/conf/opennlp.uima.OpenNlpTextAnalyzer/opennlp.uima.OpenNlpTextAnalyzer_pear.xml"
/>
                </delegateAnalysisEngine>
               
        </delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>

        <analysisEngineMetaData>
                <name>OpenNlpTextAnalyzer</name>
                <description />
                <version>1.0</version>
                <vendor>Apache Software Foundation</vendor>
                <configurationParameters />
                <configurationParameterSettings />
                <flowConstraints>
                        <fixedFlow>
                                <node>PEAR</node>
                                </fixedFlow>
                </flowConstraints>
                <capabilities>
                        <capability>
                                <inputs />
                                <outputs />
                                <languagesSupported>
                                        <language>en</language>
                                </languagesSupported>
                        </capability>
                </capabilities>
                <operationalProperties>
                        <modifiesCas>true</modifiesCas>
                       
<multipleDeploymentAllowed>false</multipleDeploymentAllowed>
                        <outputsNewCASes>false</outputsNewCASes>
                </operationalProperties>
        </analysisEngineMetaData>

        <resourceManagerConfiguration>
        </resourceManagerConfiguration>
</analysisEngineDescription>

The descriptor files are the same found in

Thanks and Regards,
Arun

View this message in context: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Unable-to-enrich-UIMA-annotated-results-to-Solr-fields-tp4337355.html
Sent from the Lucene - Java Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB