thanks for your feedback and suggestions.
I can understand your frustration but I also want to clarify:
- Arch is a nice project, for sure. But Arch is GPL licensed
which makes contributions a one-way route (Nutch -> Arch)
and causes me even not to look into the Arch sources. Sorry.
- Please take the time to split your list of issues into separate
requests on the mailing list or open separate Jira issues.
Also take care that the problems are reproducible by sharing
documents failed to parse, log snippets, config files, etc.
- Sorry about NUTCH-2071, I took this mainly as a class path issue
in the parse-tika plugin (which is solved). Now I understand better
what your objective is and I'll will review and try to fix it
(in combination with NUTCH-1993). But again: please take the time
to explain your objectives, ping committers if fixes make no progress,
- Nutch is a community project. There are no "paid" committers. This
means although some of us are paid to configure/operate/adapt crawlers
nobody is delegated to fix issues, support Nutch users, etc.
That's voluntary work.
- Everybody is welcome to contribute (patches, documentation, support
on the mailing list, etc.) Because Nutch is a small project this
will help us definitely.
On 06/12/2018 08:46 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: